Spencerport, New York
1.8

Shoneys Flatwoods WV.

Went there on a tues. afternoon about 3. The greeter was polite, server was ok, Manager was an absolute *** when I complained about the tbone special taseted like vinegar. She said to me "its the A1 sauce" I didn't use A1, "then it must be the spice you put on" like I carry around a f×÷π®g spice rack with me. She assured me the meat wasnt maranaded in vinegar or anything. I asked her if she ever tried it? "Im a vegetarian" she said rudely.

On top of that the buffet food was bland & tasteless. The only upside was the salad bar was good it had a limited selection but the ingredients were fresh

To make a long story short, the food is lackluster at best, the service SUCKS, the customer is wrong, & the music is so loud you feel like youre in a night club, and thou you complain no discount offered.

A Waste of $20.00

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shoneys manager. Shoneys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoneys manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoneys.

Had an Experience with Shoneys?

Comments